The Guilford County JobLink Career Centers provide many services to help you find a job or receive the training needed to get a better job. The goal is to provide all the services you need to get a great job all in a single location.
- Skills Assessments – Evaluate your employment abilities, interests and basic skills.
- Job Search Assistance – Explore your career options in the current labor market.Resume Preparation – Prepare a professional resume through available software, workshops, or staff assistance
- Job Listings – Employers list jobs directly with us.
- Career Planning and Development – Identify skills training, education needed for employment in the local labor market.
- Connection to High School Completion and GED – Connect to the classes needed to get your high school diploma.
- Occupational Skills Training for a Specific Career – Referrals to specific training programs available for the local labor market.
- Literacy Skills – Improve your basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Unemployment Claims – Receive assistance filing unemployment claims.
- Job Search and Life Skills Classes – Classes to assist individuals manage personal barriers to employment, find, and keep jobs.
- Support Services – Help individuals find assistance with childcare, transportation, family problems or other challenges that could affect their success in finding and keeping a job.
- Labor Market Information – Explore trends in the local and national labor market.
- Computer Lab with Staff Assistance – Customers can utilize the computer lab to complete academic skills upgrades, skills assessments, and computer tutorials.
- Networking Opportunities – Network with other job seekers and employers to get the inside track on job openings.