The Guilford County NCWorks Career Center is committed to providing integrated, customer-focused business services that are responsive to employers.
At the center of the delivery system are the Greensboro and High Point NCWorks Career Centers. This partnership brings together the expertise and resources of multiple workforce, community, and economic development partners to deliver services in a “seamless system” If you are interested in our services, please call 373-5922 and ask to speak to a business services representative.
- Tax Credit and Hiring Incentive Information – Learn about programs that can help you with your hiring needs.
- Research Materials on Labor Trends and Industry Trends – Get access to the latest information about industries, training programs, labor trends, and economic data.
- Customized Recruitment Services- A business consultant can assist you in posting your jobs and recruiting from among the Guilford County NCWorks Career Center partners.
- Customized Assessment and Screening- We can assist you in assessment of candidates for your consideration. Our assessment unit can administer your organization’s tests in addition to numerous skills assessments.
- Employee Recruitment – Get connected with qualified people looking for new employment opportunities.
- Employee Retention – Develop plans to keep your employees.
- Job Listings – Post your job openings with us.
- Rapid Response in the case of business layoffs or plant closings – Contact us for confidential consultations regarding layoffs or closings.
- Dislocated Worker Services – Help your dislocated employees find their next job or training.
- Access to Training Programs for Your Employees – Training can be provided for prospective or current employees.
- Customized Training – Customized training can assist your company in developing a specific set of skills for new hires.
- Workplace Literacy Training – On-site literacy programs help your employees improve their skills without missing work.
- Youth Services and Outreach – Provide internship or apprenticeship opportunities for young people in our region.
- Career Readiness Certification- The Guilford County NCWorks Career Center is a partner in a state-wide program to issue skill-based credentials to workers. Let us assess your employees and assist you in improving their skills.
- On the Job Training- The single biggest factor contributing to your bottom line is worker salaries. On the Job Training can assist you in hiring and training new workers.